Join Us On
- Bible over 1500 years that says that Jesus was not crucified
- For I have seen the shadow on the Moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church.
- An Easter Challenge For Christians
- One little problem with the Adam and Eve story…
- Mr. Deity and the Killing
- BrettKeaneHollywood’s Hypocrisy, Lies, and Greed
- G Man’s Claims on Statistics and Atheism
- UniVeritas: Big Bang Waves
- Naturalism Thursday: Science Saved My Soul.
- Christian Hillbilly and Dat Der Genetic Code
Erik on The Quick and Easy Guide to… Bobbi on Creation vs. Evolution Debate… Bobbi on Creationist slams Neil deGrass… lollume on Creationist slams Neil deGrass… Josh on Creation vs. Evolution Debate…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
“The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the Moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church.” – Ferdinand Magellan (1480-1521)
I HAVE AN EASTER challenge for Christians. My challenge is simply this: tell me what happened on Easter. I am not asking for proof. My straightforward request is merely that Christians tell me exactly what happened on the day that their most important doctrine was born.
Believers should eagerly take up this challenge, since without the resurrection, there is no Christianity.
Paul wrote, “And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.” (I Corinthians 15:14-15)
The conditions of the challenge are simple and reasonable. In each of the four Gospels, begin at Easter morning and read to the end of the book: Matthew 28, Mark 16, Luke 24, and John 20-21. Also read Acts 1:3-12 and Paul’s tiny version of the story in I Corinthians 15:3-8. These 165 verses can be read in a few moments. Then, without omitting a single detail from these separate accounts, write a simple, chronological narrative of the events between the resurrection and the ascension: what happened first, second, and so on; who said what, when; and where these things happened.
Lucy forces Mr. Deity to reveal His plan to kill a celebrity who has angered Him.
More Mr. Deity videos at: http://www.youtube.com/user/misterdeity/videos